Accepted papers will be published in the IEEE LANMAN Symposium Proceedings. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE LANMAN Symposium Proceedings and in IEEE Xplore®. If a paper is not presented at the Symposium, it will be removed from the web site and IEEE Xplore.
Camera-ready Submission Guidelines
- The paper must meet the submission guidelines and include the copyright notice provided below.
- The paper must be submitted to the PDF eXpress site to produce an IEEE Xplore compliant file.
- The final Camera-Ready file from PDF eXpress must be uploaded at the EDAS paper submission site.
- Keep in mind that an author must register and attend the conference for it to be included in the proceedings.
Creating IEEE Xplore-Compatible PDF
- Prepare IEEE Xplore compatible PDF using PDF eXpress.
- Please use IEEE PDF eXpress to create and validate your final Camera-Ready version. IEEE LANMAN 2018 Conference ID is 46512X.
- IMPORTANT: Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
- Note that, IEEE PDF eXpress is only used to create your final Camera-Ready version. Please submit your final Camera-Ready version to EDAS submission site according to the following submission guidelines.
- IEEE PDF eXpress Guidelines:
- Before Creating a PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. See below for the copyright codes.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Creating your PDF eXpress Account
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org.
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 46512X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
- Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Validate your paper
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
- Before Creating a PDF
- Contacting PDF eXpress Support
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress
(http://ieee.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/12). If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Upload to EDAS submission site
Please note that PDF eXpress is NOT a file collection site.
The Camera-Ready submission site is https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=25645. This will let you approve the IEEE copyright notice for your paper and then upload the file produced by PDF eXpress.
Copyright clearance code notice of the manuscript
The following information must be inserted as the copyright clearance code on the first page of each paper before creating PDFs. The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1434-7/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1434-7/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1434-7/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
- Final Camera Ready Papers must be in English.
- Note that you will actually update the existing manuscript previously submitted.
- The list of authors for camera-ready paper must be the same as the list of authors for the review version.
- Provide an abstract of fewer than 200 words.
- Do NOT number the pages.
- Author Bios are NOT needed.
- We must be able to display and print your submission exactly as we receive it and using only standard tools and postscript printers, so we strongly suggest that you use only standard fonts.
- Make sure that the paper prints well on black-and-white printers, not color printers. This is especially true for plots and graphs in the paper.
- Make sure that the output has been formatted for printing on LETTER (8.5″ by 11″) size paper.
- You may use IEEE Transactions Templates.
- Authors accepted as Long Paper:
Long papers must be no longer than six (6) pages (no cover page) in double-column format with standard margins and at least a 10 point font (IEEE templates
This length includes everything: figures, tables, references, appendices and so forth. Please look at the sample paper in the above template page.) For long papers, an additional page may be included for a total of seven (7) pages (six (6) pages plus one (1) extra page with fee at the additional cost of $100), PROVIDED you have paid this extra-page fee during the registration.
- Authors accepted as Short Paper:
Short Papers must be no longer than two (2) pages (no cover page) in double-column format with standard margins and at least a 10 point font (IEEE templates http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html). This length includes everything: figures, tables, references, appendices and so forth.
For short papers, an additional page may be included for a total of three (3) pages (two (2) pages plus one (1) extra page with fee at the additional cost of $100), PROVIDED you have paid this extra-page fee during the registration.